We are a fast-growing team who are developing innovative microelectronics-based solutions for the use in automotive industry. Our components communicate, measure, regulate and control safety, comfort, powertrain and network functions. Our latest products include: Lighting, LiDAR, Ultrasonic Ranging, Object and Gesture Recognition, Thermal Management, Electronic Fuse Control and SSPs.
- Development, implementation, optimization and maintenance of unit, integration and software tests in the field of product-oriented development of embedded technical software on 16/32-bit microcontrollers;
- Development, commissioning and maintenance of test tools;
- Participation in requirements analysis, architecture and design of the software from the point of view of testability.
- Technical computer science or comparable qualification;
- Several years of experience in software and/or system development for embedded systems in the automotive industry;
- Knowledge of python and Robot framework;
- Good understanding of embedded systems and their requirements for defining suitable test cases;
- Good knowledge of software test tools (unit/integration/SW -Testing), experience with scripting languages (Python preferred);
- Good documentation skills.
- Experience with the tools Tessy, QA-C, JIRA, Confluence, Polarion, Enterprise Architect, SVN;
- Knowledge of automotive bus systems (focus on LIN/CAN/FR/DSI3) and interfaces;
- The Automotive SPICE methodology;
- Functional safety ISO26262 and cybersecurity according to ISO 21434;
- Requirements-driven development;
- Understanding of electronic circuits.
- Bachelor's Degree.
Тебе також можуть зацікавити
Senior Automation QA
Senior Automation Engineer / Lead (Python)
Python, GIT, AWS, SQL, Software Testing
Senior AQA Test Engineer
JUnit, Java, Selenium, SQL, Software Testing
Senior Full-Stack Engineer Python/Data Engineer
SQL, Python, Azure, Docker
Senior Deep Learning/Machine Learning Expert
C++, Python, SQL, AWS, AWS Lambda
Senior Full-Stack Engineer Python/React
Python, SQL, Azure, Docker, React